NYS TESOL Webinars
All are welcome to participate in our webinars!
- All webinars are listed in Eastern time (NYC time zone)
- Pre-registration is required, no later than 1 hour prior to the start of the session.
- 30 minutes before the session begins, you will receive an email with a join link. Please do not share this link on any social media platforms to preserve the integrity of the sessions.
- Members will be prioritized when the session reaches capacity
- Only members can apply for CTLE. Follow this link to apply for CTLE. Join now for these benefits!
- To register for any upcoming webinars, click on the titles listed below.
Many of our webinars are recorded!
- CTLE can be requested for webinars in which you participate live as well as for our recorded sessions.
- All recorded webinars (not all are recorded) may be found on our NYS TESOL YouTube Channel and are listed here on this Padlet for convenience!
- Webinars created by NYS TESOL educators for families in home languages can be found on this playlist.
- Webinars NYS TESOL created for educators of English learners can be found on this playlist.
- Webinars NYS TESOL created for students on how to use Google Classroom are available in: Arabic, Mandarin, French, Portuguese, Haitian-Creole, Bengali, Urdu, Korean, Russian and Spanish can be found on this playlist.
- September 2020 School Re-entry Webinar and Advocating for ELLs as Schools Reopen Resource available!
Writing hurts: How a process of writing guides us toward inclusivity, healing, and humanization with Ethan Trinh
This webinar opens a dialogic space where the participants (i.e., teachers, stud...
Examining diversity and criticality in English language teaching through reflective practice: Language teacher beliefs, attitudes, and experiences.
Reflective practice is a tool that language teachers can utilize to raise their ...