currently 11 active job postings.
This page was updated 10/02/2017 at 5:10pm Eastern Time. The next update will be 11/02/2017
Submit your job posting now.
Please note that
this is a free service. We are non-profit professional association.
We are happy to post your job announcement for
free. Your job announcement will be posted
in the order it is received.
Your job announcement must relate to TESOL
and must be located in New York State or surrounding states.
Thanks for your patience.
Who is a New Visions Teacher?
New Visions seeks the most talented and dedicated educators to bring their skills, experience, and energy to a collaborative and innovative learning environment where teachers are empowered to meet each student's unique learning needs and open the doors to new and rich opportunities. Our teachers are dynamic and innovative pedagogues who are committed to urban students and the issues they face every day.
Every New Visions teacher can expect to receive enhanced instructional support, a range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to be part of a passionate team of colleagues. If you have the following qualities, credentials and experience, please consider joining our team:
- Goal oriented
- Excellent classroom management skills at the high school level
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with colleagues, parents, and students
- Ability to incorporate reading and writing strategies in daily routines and classroom instruction
- Ability to incorporate hands-on and co-operative learning activities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- New York State Teaching Certification (or in process of reciprocity)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
** New Visions is currently unable to accept applications for Elementary and Early Childhood Education Subject Areas.
New Visions for Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
The upcoming session for which we are needing teachers begins on September 18, 2017. We may also be needing new faculty members for our following session, which begins November 6, 2017.
The minimum requirements for teachers are: a bachelor's degree, a TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent, and at least 6 months of related teaching experience. We ideally are looking for candidates who are dynamic, motivated, and willing to work with students who have diverse cultural backgrounds. We need dependable, professional teachers who have a passion for teaching and facilitating learning and are looking for a positive working environment that is team-oriented.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching with experience in beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of English language instruction
- Experience and expertise with online course development and delivery
- Experience and expertise with teacher training
- Overseas teaching experience
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Experiencing teaching ESP - English for Specific Purposes
- Experience in using educational technology in innovative ways in classroom teaching
Professional Rank and Salary Range: Lecturer
Date to be filled: As soon as possible
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the University's crime statistics for the past three years; and disclosures regarding the University's current campus security policies. The University at Albany's Annual Security Report is available in portable document format [PDF] by clicking this link http://police.albany.edu/ASR.shtml
to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive
Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant
for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior
compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a
conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such
information has been requested from you before such time, please
contact the Governor's Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988
or via email at email@example.com.
THE UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY IS AN EO/AA/IRCA/ADA EMPLOYER
Please apply online via http://albany.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=88455
Applicants MUST submit the following documents:
- Cover letter stating all the required minimum qualifications and any of the applicable preferred qualifications
- Contact information for three professional references
Note: After submitting your CV, the subsequent pages give you instructions for uploading additional documents (i.e. cover letter etc.).